6 Bottle Wine Making Equipment Kit With Elderberry
- Stock: 0 In Stock
- All The Basic Equipment Needed To Start Home Brewing 6 Bottles Of Wine & Includes An Elderberry Fruit Wine Ingredient Kit With Full Instructions.
- Only Sugar and Water Required, Ready to Drink in About 3-4 weeks.
- The Kit Includes 2 x 5 Litre Opaque Fermenting Buckets With Graduation Marks & Temperature Strips - 2 Lids, One Of Which Has A Grommet & Airlock - 1.25m Syphon Tube.
- Long Handled Plastic Spoon - Plastic Measuring Jug & 2 Funnels - 100g Tub Of VinClasse® Cleaner Steriliser - Hydrometer & Trial Jar.
- Once Your Wine Has Finished Fermenting You Will Require Bottles, Corks & Corker (Not Included) But Also Available From "Balliihoo Homebrew" Alternatvely Keep Back & Re Use Your Old Screw Cap Wine Bottles.
Great as a gift and even greater as a bit of Selfish Personal Indulgence, this is definitely the way to produce low cost quality Fruit Wine of the Elderberry variety, offering great taste, great value and lots of it! No matter what the occasion, mastery of the techniques of fine Wine making can be gained with ease by anyone who has a thirst for quality wine at low cost (just about Anybody and Everybody then!) Tip: Get the Book "First Steps in Winemaking" by C.J.J.Berry, available on this Balliihoo website, there is nothing to stop experimentation with mixing or adding extra ingredients to further enhance the wine character. Let me know your findings!